Are you working towards Data File Integrity Monitoring - PCI-DSS?
PTC Networking & Partners NNT can help you implement and stay within the framework of this now Mandatory PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) rule.
See through the cloud with Virtual Network Solutions from Net Optics & Network Instruments.
With the increasing use of virtual networks it is difficult to maintain the same level of visibility as with physical hardware. With NI's Virtual Tap within the Multi Probe & Expert Probe or Net Optics Phantom Virtual Tap you can have total visibility in these environments.
|Anue Systems - NEW
The Anue 5273 Net Tool Optimizer (NTO) is a carrier class high availability platform designed for telecomms and cable service providers. The device is fully NEBS Level 3 compliant.
GigaStor: First RNA Device Certified to Save Full-Duplex 10 Gb Traffic to Disk at Line Rate. Tolly Group Certified GigaStor 10 Gb Wire Speed Monitors High-Throughput Network Performance Without Dropped Packets.
ForeScout - CounterACTThe leading provider of network access control & endpoint compliance solutions.
NNT - Change Tracker / Log TrackerA powerful network change management, configuration & compliance (PCI-DSS + more) solution.
SafeNet - Ethernet EncryptorsSafeNet is a global leader in information security, protecting data at rest, data in motion, data in use.
NNT - NNT Compliance & Configuration Management Suite
A File Integrity, Change & Congfiguration Management & Log Tracking Solution for Solving Compliance & Security Issues for Goverment Retail Health Finance Utilities
With the ever increasing pressure of today's corporate governance standards IT Departments are sometimes stretched to meet the deadlines imposed by these rules. PTC Networking's partners NNT have brought to the marketplace a comprenensive and powerful solution for validating compliance with any corporate or security standard. NNT Management Suite comprising of NNT Change Tracker Enterpriser™ & NNT Log Tracker Enterprise™ provide the necessary toolset to deliver an easy to use, state of the art and cost effective solution.
- Compliance Auditing - Multiple 'Out of the Box' reports test critical security, configuration settings for all your servers, PC's, network devices & firewalls. Using the core, configuration change-tracking technology ensures your systems remain compliant.
- Planned Change Audit Trail - Documenting and scheduling planned device changes is quick and easy. All changes are reconciled with the RFC via a Post Change Audit Trail unique to Change Tracker. The systems API allows integration with most service / help desks / change management software to establish a link between approval and actual changes made.
- Change Tracking - All changes to Firewalls, servers, PC's, switches, routers and appliances are detected and any unplanned items are notified to the system administrator.
- Configuration Management - Device configurations are backed up and any dicrepancies highlighted. Bulk, scheduled reconfiguration options allow the restoration of a preferred configuration to single or multiple devices.
- Device 'Hardening Audit' - Automated templates for a hardened (secured & compliant) configuration indicate where compliance items are outstanding. The audit encompasses a comprehensive set of criteria:-
- Registry Keys & Values
- File Integrity
- Services & Processes (Including an option to whitelist / blacklist them).
- User Accounts
- Installed Software / Patches
- Access Rights
- Passwords & more
- Event Log Management - Mandated by vitually every security standard, event logs from all devices will be analysed, filtered, correlated & escaled appropriately. These logs are stored in a secure, integrity-assured, repository for the required retention period for any governance policy.
- Correlation of Security Information & Event Logs - Event Log messages are gathered from all devices. A complete 'compliance safety net' is provided with the corretaion of security events, signature identification, powerful 'mining' techniques and analysis capabilities.
PCI DSS - The Payment Card Industry DCI DSS) applies to ALL organizations or merchants, regardless of size or number of transactions, that accepts, transmits or stores any cardholder data. This simply means that if any customer of that organization ever pays the merchant directly using a credit card or debit card, that bear the logos of American Express, Discover, JCB, Mastercard or Visa then the PCI DSS requirements apply.This standard is now mandatory. More Info: https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/index.php
GCSx Code of Connection (CoCo) - The UK Government's Code of Connection security standard requires all network 'touchpoints' to be protected and secured from potential cyberattacks. Change Tracker Enterprise ensures that your network and servers remain in a securely configured state. Log Tracker Enterprise gathers and stores event log messages for all relevant systems in line with CoCo requirements.
More Info: http://www.govconnect.gov.uk/coco.php
ISO 27000 / ISO 27001 / ISO 27002/ ISO 27K - The ISO27K standard defines the concept of an Information Security Management System, encompassing risk assessment and measures to mitigate risk , including business continuity. Change Tracker Enterprise underpins your Change Management process to ensure device configuration settings are automatically tracked and backed up at all times.
SOX - Sarbanes Oxley - Public companies subject to SOX compliance save time and money getting IT systems compliant and proving compliance in an audit using NNT's automated configuration assessment policy for SOX followed by NNT's proven change auditing.
COBIT - COBIT is an IT governance framework and supporting toolset that allows managers to bridge the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks.
More Info: http://www.isaca.org/Knowledge-Center/COBIT/Pages/Overview.aspx
GLBA - The GLBA (Graham-Leach-Bliley Financial Services Modernization Act focuses on the cyber security of financial sector organizations, including commercial and retail banks, investment firms, and related insurance companies.
More Info: http://www.fdic.gov/consumers/consumer/alerts/glba.html
FDCC - Based on best practices from NIST, DISA and the NSA, NNT ensures Windows XP machines are configured according to the settings of the Federal Desktop Core Configuration (FDCC). More Info:http://nvd.nist.gov/fdcc/index.cfm
NERC - The North American Electric Reliability Corporation - Change Tracker helps organizations across the power industry comply with NERC Cyber Security Standards CIP 003-6, 005-1, and 007-1, with policies that meet the requirements outlined in 005 and 007.
Microsoft IIS - NNT's Microsoft IIS policy provides configuration control of Microsoft IIS servers, giving administrators confidence they can deliver important business services like e-commerce and customer support.
Microsoft Exchange - By assessing Microsoft Exchange Server configurations against the expert settings included in NNT's Microsoft Exchange policy, IT easily ensures business communications stay up and running 24/7.
VMware - With Change Tracker Enterprise, organizations gain greater visibility into the configuration of their VMware ESX hypervisors and take a major step toward achieving a known and trusted state for their virtual environment.
Test the software & see how easy and cost effective it is.
|NNT Change Tracker Enterprise Download||NNT Log Tracker Enterprise Download|